Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

announced changes to the Itunes system

Yet another change to the stubborn I-tunes system. This time the service will change (soon) into three different "systems".

What will happen to my "lists"with music. A big portion of the saved music comes from CD's i uploaded in the lirary? This time I am fed up with yet another change. I would like to take out the whole library inclusing the music I downloaded over the year and store it elswhere, without loosing any piece and quality?

What has Apple to offer me here?

Kind regards

Arthur

Windows 10

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 5:47 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 7, 2019 6:14 AM in response to AppleAvMc

The changes will only affect the forthcoming OSX 'Catalina': Apple say:

'iTunes forever changed the way people experienced music, movies, TV shows, and podcasts. It all changes again with three all-new, dedicated apps — Music, Apple TV, and Apple Podcasts — each designed from the ground up to be the best way to enjoy entertainment on your Mac. And rest assured; everything you had in your iTunes library is still accessible in each app. iCloud seamlessly syncs everything across your devices — or you can back up, restore, and sync by connecting the device directly to your Mac.'

(My emphasis)

https://www.apple.com/macos/catalina-preview/

And as Jim said, people running existing systems will see no change at all.

announced changes to the Itunes system

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.