Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery widget

So my iphone xs is on the latest ios 12.3.1 and im using my airpods with them but when i open the battery widget it doesn’t show my airpods case battery percentage even when i take one headphone off the case and leave the other one inside the case it still won’t show the case battery on the widget

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 1:48 PM

The case is supposed to show when it is open and the pod(s) are connected to the iPhone.

There is no way to pair the case.

When you open the case do you get the automation that shows the charge level of the pods and the case?

7 replies

Jun 10, 2019 8:48 AM in response to Markooo

Hi!

Check out this link about charging your AirPods:

If you're still having this issue, please reset your AirPods with these steps from this Apple resource:

1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the icon next to your AirPods. Then tap Forget This Device.
  2. Put your AirPods in the case and close the lid. Wait 15 seconds, then open the lid.
  3. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash amber a few times, then flash white.
  4. Place your AirPods close to your device. Follow the steps on your iOS device's screen.

Battery widget

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.