Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery widget not showing airpods battery percentage

Battery widget shows the battery percentage for airpods 3 for a bit and then while using airpods the percentage is gone from the widget.

is this expected behavior or there is some bug or issue with my airpods?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 3:21 PM

Hello Sarahn1694,

First things first, try to „Forget“ your AirPods:

> Connect to your AirPods

> In Settings, under „Bluetooth“, find your AirPods and click the little (i) on the right

> Scroll down until you find a button named „Disconnect“ 

> Once disconnected, click „Forget Device“

> Now, open the lid of your AirPods case with your AirPods in it and set them up

> Then, try if they work. If the issue still persists, move on to the second step

If that hasn‘t helped, try to reset your AirPods: How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Please contact Apple Support if nothing above has helped your issue. https://support.apple.com/contact

Best regards,

dotec

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2022 3:21 PM in response to Sarahn1694

Hello Sarahn1694,

First things first, try to „Forget“ your AirPods:

> Connect to your AirPods

> In Settings, under „Bluetooth“, find your AirPods and click the little (i) on the right

> Scroll down until you find a button named „Disconnect“ 

> Once disconnected, click „Forget Device“

> Now, open the lid of your AirPods case with your AirPods in it and set them up

> Then, try if they work. If the issue still persists, move on to the second step

If that hasn‘t helped, try to reset your AirPods: How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Please contact Apple Support if nothing above has helped your issue. https://support.apple.com/contact

Best regards,

dotec

Battery widget not showing airpods battery percentage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.