Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get AirPods Pro battery percentage pop up

How do i get the pop up that shows the battery percentage on the airpods to show up on my screen when i open my airpods?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 5:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 5:29 PM

Hello,

This section of the user guide gives the instructions. I also recommend the widget mentioned.

Charge AirPods Pro - Apple Support

• "iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open the case lid with your AirPods inside and hold the case close to your device. Wait a few seconds to see the charge status of your AirPods.
  • You can also check the charge status of your AirPods with the Batteries widget. The charge for the case appears only when at least one of your AirPods is in the case. See Add a Batteries widget to your Home Screen in the iPhone User Guide."

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2022 5:29 PM in response to nyreehudsonn

Hello,

This section of the user guide gives the instructions. I also recommend the widget mentioned.

Charge AirPods Pro - Apple Support

• "iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open the case lid with your AirPods inside and hold the case close to your device. Wait a few seconds to see the charge status of your AirPods.
  • You can also check the charge status of your AirPods with the Batteries widget. The charge for the case appears only when at least one of your AirPods is in the case. See Add a Batteries widget to your Home Screen in the iPhone User Guide."

I hope this helps.

How to get AirPods Pro battery percentage pop up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.