Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I see the percentage of battery on my AirPods??

How can I see the percentage of battery on my AirPods?? And I still don’t know how to fix it

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 4:02 PM

Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life - Apple Support

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Open your case lid with your AirPods inside and hold your case close to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Wait a few seconds to see the charge status of your AirPods.

You can also check the charge status of your AirPods with the Batteries widget on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The charge for your case appears only when at least one AirPod is in the case. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 4:02 PM in response to AnaLea_Cabrera

Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life - Apple Support

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Open your case lid with your AirPods inside and hold your case close to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Wait a few seconds to see the charge status of your AirPods.

You can also check the charge status of your AirPods with the Batteries widget on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The charge for your case appears only when at least one AirPod is in the case. 

How can I see the percentage of battery on my AirPods??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.