Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Silent mode

My phone is ringing even if I made it in silent mode and do not disturb mode also

but the ringing tone is low

I thought if it’s on silent mode with the left side button it will not ring at all

i do not know why like that

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 12:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 12:37 AM

I recommend you to back up your iPhone first: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Then try to restore it to the factory state: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

It's possible to restore all your files from backup then. If it didn't help, it's probably hardware problem and it's Apple Store's responsibility, just schedule an appointment and they will help you: Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2019 12:37 AM in response to counter_attack

I recommend you to back up your iPhone first: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Then try to restore it to the factory state: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

It's possible to restore all your files from backup then. If it didn't help, it's probably hardware problem and it's Apple Store's responsibility, just schedule an appointment and they will help you: Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

Silent mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.