Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music greyed out in Apple Music

I started to notice just recently that when I have searched for an album and bring it up in Apple Music, some of the songs are greyed out. I can't play them or even click on the "+" symbol to download it. I did a search for it in iTunes support (as well as under Music) and none of the suggestions have helped. Does anyone else have this issue? If so, have you been able to correct it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 8:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 8:41 PM

I do have it on but at this time, I am at home with wifi. I think you may have something there about "copyright/streaming rights/artist refusal". I was trying to download a music soundtrack with various artists. Only a few songs were available. It might just be that they other artists don't want to have their music provided with Apple Music.

Thanks for the quick response. :-)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2019 8:41 PM in response to ijessestevens

I do have it on but at this time, I am at home with wifi. I think you may have something there about "copyright/streaming rights/artist refusal". I was trying to download a music soundtrack with various artists. Only a few songs were available. It might just be that they other artists don't want to have their music provided with Apple Music.

Thanks for the quick response. :-)

Music greyed out in Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.