Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music/itunes issues

my Apple Music won't play music on my I Mac but it does on my phone and laptop I can't actually click on anything, it doesn't allow me to select songs its like grey everywhere how do I fix, this thank you

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on May 13, 2020 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2020 6:51 AM

If all or most of your music is grayed out, sync Library might be turned off or unable to connect to the Internet on one of your devices. Check the following:

• If your music library is stored on a computer, make sure that Sync Library is turned on. Then check that Sync Library is turned on for all of your other devices.
  • Make sure that all of your devices are connected to the Internet.
  • Try to sign-out then sign back in.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2020 6:51 AM in response to meow121

If all or most of your music is grayed out, sync Library might be turned off or unable to connect to the Internet on one of your devices. Check the following:

• If your music library is stored on a computer, make sure that Sync Library is turned on. Then check that Sync Library is turned on for all of your other devices.
  • Make sure that all of your devices are connected to the Internet.
  • Try to sign-out then sign back in.

Apple Music/itunes issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.