Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't use backup from icloud on new phone because IOS 12.3.2 is not available

My previous phone is an 8 plus, updated to 12.3.2 My new phone is an Xr, which can only update to 12.3.1. From some quick research is seems 12.3.2 is only for the 8 plus so I can't see it for the Xr. I don't have any previous icloud updates, I only created one now for the purpose of transfering to my new phone. My new phone cannot use the old update because the IOS are different. Any suggestions on how to work around this, or dial back my 8 plus to 12.3.2, or get my Xr to 12.3.1? Thanks

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 14, 2019 5:23 AM

6 replies

Jun 16, 2019 7:19 PM in response to AshDoino

Once more screwed by Apple!!

If you feel that way, did you take the time to contact Apple and ask them what you can do? With a brand new phone, you have 90 days of telephone support, or you can use their chat option, or ask for a call back. Any number of choices to speak directly to Apple. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. I'll bet they have a solution. I've just not seen anything, since this is the first time I've seen this issue.

Can't use backup from icloud on new phone because IOS 12.3.2 is not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.