Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t add new music to my playlist and won't download

Add to playlist and download malfunction

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 18, 2019 4:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2019 2:41 PM

Hi aisha46,

Thanks for getting back to us with the additional information. I would like to have you try the following suggestions, then test if you're able to download music from the Apple Music catalog:

1. Ensure your device has been updated to the latest iOS version: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Restart your iOS device: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  3. If you're attempting to download music over cellular data, go to Settings > Music > Cellular Data. Ensure Cellular Data and Downloads are both turned on.
  4. If you're trying to download music when connected to Wi-Fi, see if the issue occurs when connected to a different Wi-Fi network.

Keep us posted on the results.

Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2019 2:41 PM in response to aisha46

Hi aisha46,

Thanks for getting back to us with the additional information. I would like to have you try the following suggestions, then test if you're able to download music from the Apple Music catalog:

1. Ensure your device has been updated to the latest iOS version: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Restart your iOS device: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  3. If you're attempting to download music over cellular data, go to Settings > Music > Cellular Data. Ensure Cellular Data and Downloads are both turned on.
  4. If you're trying to download music when connected to Wi-Fi, see if the issue occurs when connected to a different Wi-Fi network.

Keep us posted on the results.

Cheers!

Jun 18, 2019 4:47 PM in response to aisha46

Hi aisha46,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I see no one has responded to your post yet. To assist the community in replying, you might consider providing more information about what you’re experiencing. Including the following details in your post may be helpful:

1. What’s happening? If you receive an error message, what does it say?
  2. What device is this happening with? Which software version?
  3. Are you able to reproduce the issue? What actions do you take to reproduce it?

The more information you provide, the better chance the community will be able to offer some additional guidance.

Have a great day!

Can’t add new music to my playlist and won't download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.