Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphotos

Any new photos I've added to iPhoto on my iMac computer, have suddenly quit automatically syncing to my iPhone. How can I fix this?

iMac 27" 5K, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 19, 2019 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2019 8:29 AM

How have you been syncing the iPhone with the Mac?

Have you been using iTunes or icloud (My Photo Stream or iCloud Photos)? What has changed, before the syncing stopped working? Did you just update the system on the iPhone or the Mac? is your iphone running out of storage or is there a problem with your cloud storage?

If you are syncing with iCloud Photos (and Photos for Mcc), what does the status bar show in Photos on your Mac? Check the status as described here: About the status bar in Photos for macOS - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2019 8:29 AM in response to elebit

How have you been syncing the iPhone with the Mac?

Have you been using iTunes or icloud (My Photo Stream or iCloud Photos)? What has changed, before the syncing stopped working? Did you just update the system on the iPhone or the Mac? is your iphone running out of storage or is there a problem with your cloud storage?

If you are syncing with iCloud Photos (and Photos for Mcc), what does the status bar show in Photos on your Mac? Check the status as described here: About the status bar in Photos for macOS - Apple Support

iphotos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.