Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos not accessible to post on Facebook

I just upgraded from Sierra to Mojave. Since then, when making a Facebook post, Photos is not available (ie, I can't select a photo from Photos to put on Facebook.). Does anybody know how I can fix that? Thank you.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 20, 2019 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2019 4:05 PM

You need to do it from Facebook's end with your browser. When in FB there is a button to select a photo on your Mac to upload. In the window that comes up in the browser scroll down the sidebar till you get to the Media section. Click on Photos and in the right side of the window you'll see the Photos library where you can find and select the photo to upload:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2019 4:05 PM in response to Gregoire100

You need to do it from Facebook's end with your browser. When in FB there is a button to select a photo on your Mac to upload. In the window that comes up in the browser scroll down the sidebar till you get to the Media section. Click on Photos and in the right side of the window you'll see the Photos library where you can find and select the photo to upload:

Photos not accessible to post on Facebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.