Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook air keeps dropping off the internet

while on a cruise, the wireless connection had lots of issues such as dropping off the internet and Safari simply not working. After returning home, my MacBook air now keeps dropping off the internet on its own every few minutes and have to reboot to get it back, but after a few minutes drops off again.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 21, 2019 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 10:14 AM

... and thanks for posting what the resolution was ... as this will help others who come across the same issue as you.

Would you be so kind as to let us know how you were able to rid your notebook of this malware? For example, did you use Malwarebytes for Mac or some other technique? TIA

4 replies

Jun 22, 2019 2:37 PM in response to Tesserax

I used the Malwarebytes for Mac. While it is free, after learning mine up (proving it worked) I ended up buying the subscription for 3 computers (family) so it will be easier now to keep it and our others clean. I was surprised how much Malware I had and the Apple Tech pointed our some ap areas to look at to make sure I got everything. I was always knew Apple was virtually impervious to viruses ..... and thought the same about Malware ... or at best a nuisance. But it was a whole more than a nuisance. She did a great job of explaining all this to me.

macbook air keeps dropping off the internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.