Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Mini & Slow Internet

Sometimes my internet connection to my Mac mini drops so slow that I have to turn off WiFi in the menubar, then turn it back on again, which resolves the issue and speeds are back to normal.

This only happens to my Mac mini - all other connected devices are not affected.

Connected via WiFi with other devices connected in the same room to same WiFi router.

Seems to be a Mac mini issue and I've no idea why it happens, but a quick WiFi switch off/on sorts it out?

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 6:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 7:32 AM

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Background interference for Other Wifi Signals in the area ??

5 replies

Oct 18, 2021 8:04 AM in response to _iShaun

Etrecheck

Suggest downloading the Application  Etrecheck  https://etrecheck.com  directly from a well Respected ASC Contributor

The application is free or paid from added features. 

Run the application with Full Disc Access ( Security & Privacy - Full Disc Access ).

It will take a Snap Shot -  both the hardware and software.

The Report will Not Reveal Any Personal Information. 

Post back the Full Report - copy and paste - using the Additional Text Icon ( 3rd Icon to last )

We can have a look at the report for possible issues and may have possible suggestions to resolve the issues.

Any Third Party Applications that will interfere with the normal operation of the OS, alter, modify, remove or delete or attempt to do so is an invitation for disaster and may require a Reinstallation of the OS.

This includes AntiVirus, Cleaners, Optimizes, UnInstaller etc.

Mac Mini & Slow Internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.