Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

multicam clips coming out as compound clips

This is probably a very strange issue, but I have cut up dance recital clips into compound clips and then create multicam clips from the different angles. All of a sudden when I select lets say 2 compound clips and click on multicam, it comes out as a compound clip with one of the clips appended to the other. Almost like the multicam "button" is pointing to compound. I have done literally hundreds of these clips over the past few weeks and it just started doing this. I uninstalled/reinstalled fcpx with no different results.

Anyone?

thanks

Posted on Jun 21, 2019 1:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 1:28 AM

Try deleting preferences.

In the meantime, are you positive that it is creating a compound clip and not a multicam clip with a single angle? Does it show the icon of a compound clip instead of multicam?

If it is making a multicam then assign different values to “Camera Angle” and create the multicam again.

Similar questions

3 replies

multicam clips coming out as compound clips

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.