Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An unexpected error occurred while signing in. AMD-Action:authenticate:SP

Hi!

This week I did a clean install with cmmd-R. I totally wiped the hard drive (there were no problems a few weeks ago) but the mac was still a bit slow.

But when I try to “install macOS” in utilities. There are two disks I can choose from, the disk I partitioned (os journaled) and the recovery HD(this one is greyed out)

So when I choose the first one, the one I erased and partitioned, it gives me the following error; An unexpected error occurred while signing in. AMD-Action:authenticate:SP. I have googled and tried to type ddmmhhmmyy in the terminal (in pst, pt, and cest) and also csrutil enable and csrutil clear. But nothing has worked so far. I am out of options. Anyone has an idea to my problem?

Maybe I did something wrong in disk utilities? I added the photos. The only one I can erase and partition is the one called Fleur.

Please help!

?

iMac, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jun 23, 2019 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2019 7:27 PM

See if anything here helps,

AMD-Action:downloadProduct:SP - Apple Community

See the last post.

amd-action:downloadproduct:sp - Apple Community

Similar questions

3 replies

An unexpected error occurred while signing in. AMD-Action:authenticate:SP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.