Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

extremely unstable choppy Bluetooth audio on MacBook Pro

Quite annoying that I can't use AirPods with MacBook Pro (2017 version) to watch movie shows while sitting on sofa which is about 2 meters away from the Macbook. I had done some extensive research and tried the following:

• Cleared the preference file
  • Reset settings for Bluetooth

I recently bought the Bose QC 35 II. Same problems. Audio would become choppy about every 5 seconds. Anyone know what's the Bluetooth hardware used in MacBook? Is it due to some low quality component? Thanks.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 8:59 AM

lshj82 wrote:

• Quite annoying that I can't use AirPods with MacBook Pro (2017 version) to watch movie shows while sitting on sofa which is about 2 meters away from the Macbook. I had done some extensive research and tried the following:

Cleared the preference file

I recently bought the Bose QC 35 II. Same problems. Audio would become choppy about every 5 seconds. Anyone know what's the Bluetooth hardware used in MacBook? Is it due to some low quality component? Thanks.

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by ... - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2019 8:59 AM in response to lshj82

lshj82 wrote:

• Quite annoying that I can't use AirPods with MacBook Pro (2017 version) to watch movie shows while sitting on sofa which is about 2 meters away from the Macbook. I had done some extensive research and tried the following:

Cleared the preference file

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by ... - Apple Support

extremely unstable choppy Bluetooth audio on MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.