Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 11” hairline crack

Purchased my iPad Pro 11” about 4 months ago. A few weeks back, i noriced a hairline scratch to the right pf the camera. I have no idea what could have caused it because I cared for this iPad very well (hard case and all). It hasn’t dropped and nor has anything dropped on it. I understand that repairs can be pretty pricey but I’m sure I’m still under warranty. And the crack appears to have been spontaneous. How do I go about this? I don’t want to wait until the crack splits the screen in half as I need this device for schoolwork and figure a smaller crack is easier to deal with than a fissure.

My previous 3rd Gen iPad had faced so much more abuse and is physically in pristine condition.

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 7:37 PM

Schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar, but be advised that a cracked screen isn't covered by Apple warranty unless there is a clear manufacturing defect. Apple will explain your options.

Similar questions

1 reply

iPad Pro 11” hairline crack

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.