Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6splus shuts down when i lock my screen

Everytime I lock my screen my phone shuts down. What to do?

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 4:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 4:04 AM

I recommend you to backup all your data first (and restore it after doing 2nd step): How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Then restore iPhone to it's original state: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Doing that will probably fix the issue, otherwise it's most likely hardware issue - repairing your phone is nearest Apple Store responsibility - feel free to contact them!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2019 4:04 AM in response to arlyn144

I recommend you to backup all your data first (and restore it after doing 2nd step): How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Then restore iPhone to it's original state: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Doing that will probably fix the issue, otherwise it's most likely hardware issue - repairing your phone is nearest Apple Store responsibility - feel free to contact them!

Iphone 6splus shuts down when i lock my screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.