iphone turns on to lock screen then back to apple screen repeatedly

my Iphone 11 will turn on to lock screen for a couple seconds then back to apple screen.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 8, 2023 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2023 6:54 PM

lcarn_16 Said:

"iphone turns on to lock screen then back to apple screen repeatedly: my Iphone 11 will turn on to lock screen for a couple seconds then back to apple screen"

-------

iPhone Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Your iPhone apparently is stuck in a boot loop. And this typically happens when you unsuccessfully download something or an install stalls.  So, refer to my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2023 6:54 PM in response to lcarn_16

lcarn_16 Said:

"iphone turns on to lock screen then back to apple screen repeatedly: my Iphone 11 will turn on to lock screen for a couple seconds then back to apple screen"

-------

iPhone Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Your iPhone apparently is stuck in a boot loop. And this typically happens when you unsuccessfully download something or an install stalls.  So, refer to my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

May 8, 2023 6:55 PM in response to lcarn_16

If you have tried the steps in the Apple Support document above your name a few times with no luck, it is now time to make an appointment at the Apple Store or take the phone to an authorized Apple Service shop so they can take a look and go over your options with you.

Use the link below or find authorized service locations:

Find Locations - AppleAppleFind Locations

iphone turns on to lock screen then back to apple screen repeatedly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.