Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Won’t let me Update my apps

Can someone help me out. I cancelled a subscription and removed the credit cards from my phone but I try updating my apps it keeps bringing me to payment methods.

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 1:19 PM

Have a read through this Apple help article, note the part about selecting payment method as "None" though.

Create or use an Apple ID without a payment method - Apple Support

If you don't get the "None" option then this may help.

If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2019 1:19 PM in response to rion193

Have a read through this Apple help article, note the part about selecting payment method as "None" though.

Create or use an Apple ID without a payment method - Apple Support

If you don't get the "None" option then this may help.

If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Won’t let me Update my apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.