Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos / Zdjęcia.

Hello,

My Photos application does not work properly, prepares the library up to 30% and hangs. I left the computer turned on all night and nothing helped.

Can I ask for help :)

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 3:20 PM

Launch Photos with the Option key held down and create a new, test library. Import a few photos, open and close a few times to assure it's working properly and then open your current library. Any improvement?

If you don't have iCloud Photo Library enabled launch Photos with both the Option + Command keys held down and repair the library.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2019 3:20 PM in response to pmroczek

Launch Photos with the Option key held down and create a new, test library. Import a few photos, open and close a few times to assure it's working properly and then open your current library. Any improvement?

If you don't have iCloud Photo Library enabled launch Photos with both the Option + Command keys held down and repair the library.

Photos / Zdjęcia.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.