Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled iPhone

My iPhone is disabled and it asks me to connect to iTunes but when I try connecting the two devices via a USB port and cable, iTunes does not read/detect my iPhone and my iPhone does not show up on iTunes. However, it allows me to update and restore my iPhone, along with going into DFU and recovery mode. So I tried everything except restoring back to factory settings because I have my photos in my iPhone which have not been backed up and are really important to me. I have also tried third party applications like iCareFone and TunesCare and they don't seem to work either. Nothing is connecting to my iPhone and I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the USB ports on my devices or the cable. My phone is still stuck on this "iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes" screen. How do I solve this problem without losing all my data?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 27, 2019 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2019 8:03 AM

If the phone is disabled, your photos and any other data that wasn't backed up or synced to the cloud is gone.

Your data has already been lost.

You should be backing it up on a regular basis. It's too late to do so once the device is disabled.

1 reply

Disabled iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.