Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music subscription double charge

Hello everyone, I am Apple Music subscriber paying 9.99 per month, recently I have added a family member and I got charged again 9.99, it is normal? I thought I should pay 3 extra but not the full price, anyone can help me on what to do.

thank you

ilario

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 3:14 PM

If you want to apply for the Apple Music Family Subscription, then you should also set up Family Sharing, to define that family group. The Apple Music Family Subscription is not automatic. You should select that subscription type, if you want that for the group, otherwise the Apple Music subscriptions stay individual.

Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Get an Apple Music Family subscription - Apple Support

Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2019 3:14 PM in response to ilario144

If you want to apply for the Apple Music Family Subscription, then you should also set up Family Sharing, to define that family group. The Apple Music Family Subscription is not automatic. You should select that subscription type, if you want that for the group, otherwise the Apple Music subscriptions stay individual.

Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Get an Apple Music Family subscription - Apple Support

Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Music subscription double charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.