Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Molly from iCloud support calling on Home Phone

Hi there. I just started here to talk about a call that has been really annoying me. Today, like 4-6 times today in just less than 2 hours, someone named Molly from Apple support called us on our home phone (yes, my landline. not my cell phone.) saying that there was a breach in my iCloud account. They strongly recommended that I press one to connect to an Apple support advisor, and that's what I did. And after waiting about 2 minutes, they hung up on me. I'm pretty sure this "Molly from iCloud" will probably more than likely call again, but I'm not entirely sure whose iCloud they're referring to. None of us use Apple devices any more, and I don't know if it's actually Apple, or if it's just some person trying to steal our information more than anything else.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 2:24 PM

It is a scam. Apple doesn't make those calls.

Also see: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

4 replies

Molly from iCloud support calling on Home Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.