Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my iPhone 11 show up in my iTunes when it is not being sold yet?

I have an iPhone XS and iPhone 6s, my iPhone 6s show up in my iTunes as a iPhone 8 when you hover over the device. And my iPhone XS shows up as an iPhone 11,2 when you hover over the device in iTunes.

Also iPhone 11 is not out on the market yet. So how is that possible?

an

and I email support from an app. And the email that opened up to type in asked not to delete the device information for them to know what device I was using. My device showed up as an iPhone 11.

So if this is a true hacker how do I catch this person or these people?

I tried to upload screenshot of this from my iPhone and my iPhone thinks the screenshots are to large to upload.

my time is 4:40 am

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 2:35 AM

4 replies

Jul 16, 2019 2:28 AM in response to stedman1

Do you have an official Apple Web Address to confirm this, I have not been able to find one.

My other device is my iPhone 6s which list as an iPhone 8. I have not ever owned an iPhone 8.

i also cannot change the time on my phone, it is grey out.

I cannot change my password on my iPhone’s.. because I cannot connect to the Apple Server. I have to change the past by using my pc, which is a Windows. The reason I cannot get the the Apple Server has something to do with the programming on the time. I was just getting ready to correct the time when all of a sudden it was greyed our on me, like someone just re configured that software not to allow me to change the time to the correct time. So, I can’t change my password of my Apple ID on my iPhone’s.

Why does my iPhone 11 show up in my iTunes when it is not being sold yet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.