Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VPN connection infinite login loop XS Max

Just upgraded my phone, and am restoring from a previous back up. It took a while to bring all the apps up on the new device, and then without running the Nord VPN app, the device gets stuck in a password request loop. There is no way of cancelling it; it just keeps coming back, and the phone is basically useless.

I have gone into recovery mode - I couldn't even access it in iTunes as I couldn't enter the passcode for it to trust the computer. At the moment, I am doing a full reinstall, and intend to delete the app before it gets a chance to load - but am wondering if the carrier settings will transfer over in any case? If they do, is there a way of stopping this, or am I stuck with it?

Advice please?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 11:09 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

VPN connection infinite login loop XS Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.