Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 Plus stuck in recovery mode - No Memory

I have an iphone 7 plus which has been out of memory recently. In fact, every time i wanted to take a picture, i would go to “Gallery” and delete unwated photos, and then remove them again from “Deleted Photos” in order to win some space. Until recently, i was trying to launch Gmail, and the app simply exits instantly right after i tap its icon on the homescreen. I suppose it’s because the ram was full... but anyway i attempted to restart the phone instead of freeing up some space. At that moment, my phone got stuck on Apple logo for more than 5 minutes. That’s when i decided to press the volume down button and side button together in order to reboot the phone. Unfortunately, it got stuck in recovery mode and since that moment, everytime i attempt to update it via itunes, i receive error 14!

i believe this has to do with the fact that the phone is out of memory!

any advice?

Note: At the time of attempting to restart my phone, it was already connected to a powerbank... so i believe that the phone considered itself being connected to a charger and might have attempted to install the iOS firmware which was previously downloaded and ready for installation. So i suppose the phone realized there isn’t enough storage to decompress the firmware and install it...

i really need to have my phone running without having to restore it, as i don’t have any backup of my data.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 11:54 AM

Read here Get help with iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Iphone 7 Plus stuck in recovery mode - No Memory

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.