Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod

how to transfer audible books from itunes to ipod classic.

Posted on Jul 4, 2019 4:02 AM

7 replies

Aug 14, 2019 1:42 PM in response to turingtest2

I have a sort of related question in that I had a similar problem playing Audible audiobooks on my iPod classic, to which Audible advised I should download the enhanced files (.aax). Now it should be noted here that I could play the .aac file version of this audiobook on my iMac air and my iPhone 7plus just not on my iPod classic. The enhanced audio files resolved the problem I had on my iPod classic but I can now no longer play the enhanced audio files on my iPhone 7plus. Playing either file formats on my iMac air is without problem. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't use the Audible app. Thank you.

Aug 15, 2019 12:00 AM in response to turingtest2

Thanks Turingtest2, yes I've done that numerous times but to no avail! I like to shuffle all the tracks in my iTunes library because I like to be surprised by tracks that I've not heard for a while. For this reason, and for several others, not least that I've never previously had a problem listening to Audible audio books on any of my Apple products, I am loath to use the Audible App. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.