Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

corrupt app bundle // Script missing from application bundle

My macbook pro keeps showing me this alert but i don't know what it means and how to fix it.

can somebody please help me?

MacBook Pro 13”, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 4, 2019 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 3:28 AM

I am getting the same as re the corrupt APP bundle script missing from application bundle. How do i get rid of it. I had problems transferring a word document into hotmail using Safari. Any ideas anyone. Someone said it may be a problem that apply is sorting out.

22 replies

Jul 12, 2019 6:16 AM in response to be1953

Stating that you have a "me too" problem with no more specific detail information than originally posted will not provide a solution for anyone. Details beget solutions, because we are not clairvoyant.

This is why Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question was written in the first place — because many people post here that they have a problem, but offer no information that can help arrive at a solution.

It is far better to start your own main post, where it will have a vastly larger audience, and receive the focus on your exact detailed issues. The solution for the OP of these threads, if they ever respond with details, may be entirely different from your specific implementation issues.

corrupt app bundle // Script missing from application bundle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.