Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error message: server at p29-caldav.icloud.com unavailable

On the top of the side bar there is a triangle with an exclamation, when I click on it, it says:

The server at p29-caldav.icloud.com is currently unable to handle the connection for account “iCloud” due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. If this continues you should contact the server administrator.

I should be notice that my calendars are not syncing, and that in one of my computers my subscriptions and custom calendars don't show on the sidebar of the Calendar application, even though the events do you on the calendar itself.

I'm running Mojave 10.14.5 and Calendar 11.0 in all computers.

I check my iCloud and I am logged in on same account on all computers. All other internet connection driven applications are working properly.

Thx

iMac 27", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 4, 2019 11:49 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jul 5, 2019 8:56 AM in response to al2012xxx

Hey, al2012xxx.

I see that you're unable to connect with iCloud on your Mac. You received a message regarding the server, and I'm glad to help.

Apple - Support - System Status -- If you receive an alert regarding Apple services, you can check the System Status page.

How to turn your Mac on or off -- If you're still not connecting with iCloud, restart your Mac and test the issue once it's back to the desktop.

Take care.

Error message: server at p29-caldav.icloud.com unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.