Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari and Cookies

I have a CraveTV account, but I cannot get onto it with my MacBook because it says I am blocking third party cookies. How do I unblock these so I can get onto my account, or are these cookies bad for my computer and I should not unblock them?

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 8:22 AM

Check Safari/Preferences/Privacy to make sure Block all cookies isn't checked. Then try unchecking Prevent cross-site tracking to see if the Crave TV account will work. The cookies aren't necessarily bad for your computer and are required for some web sites. They are normally blocked as a precaution.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2019 8:22 AM in response to emwht

Check Safari/Preferences/Privacy to make sure Block all cookies isn't checked. Then try unchecking Prevent cross-site tracking to see if the Crave TV account will work. The cookies aren't necessarily bad for your computer and are required for some web sites. They are normally blocked as a precaution.

Safari and Cookies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.