Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free trial

I made a free trial subscription on splice video editing app and I have been trying to cancel it. I followed all the necessary steps when canceling a subscription but I could not see any option to cancel subscription

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 12:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 1:05 PM

You might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through Apple. Learn how to get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple.

Else, Manage your subscriptions in Settings on your iOS device, in iTunes on a Mac or PC, or on Apple TV.

Some apps and services require a subscription. With a subscription, you pay to get access to content from the app or service.

Some subscriptions automatically renew unless you choose to cancel them. These include:

• In-app subscriptions for content or services (HBO NOW, Spotify, Pandora, Hulu, etc.)
  • Apple Music and Apple News+
  • Apple TV channels

If you're not currently signed in with the same Apple ID that you use with the subscription that you want to manage, if you're using a different device, or if you don't see your subscription, follow the directions below.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2019 1:05 PM in response to Gimbeeya

You might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through Apple. Learn how to get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple.

Else, Manage your subscriptions in Settings on your iOS device, in iTunes on a Mac or PC, or on Apple TV.

Some apps and services require a subscription. With a subscription, you pay to get access to content from the app or service.

Some subscriptions automatically renew unless you choose to cancel them. These include:

• In-app subscriptions for content or services (HBO NOW, Spotify, Pandora, Hulu, etc.)
  • Apple Music and Apple News+
  • Apple TV channels

If you're not currently signed in with the same Apple ID that you use with the subscription that you want to manage, if you're using a different device, or if you don't see your subscription, follow the directions below.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Free trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.