Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not cancel the subscription

I just wanted to try 3-day trial. But on 2nd day I wanted to cancel it. I don’t have any option to cancel subscription for the app Words Booster. Developer Sleepy Sci.

And they already took my money.

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Jul 5, 2019 10:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2019 11:07 PM

The subscription may be one that is not billed through Apple, which is quite likely why there is/was no option to cancel the subscription. If so, see the following:

"Apple doesn't handle billing and membership changes for subscriptions that you purchased outside without using your Apple ID. Steps to change or cancel third-party subscriptions vary based on the app developer. If you want to make changes or cancel third-party subscriptions, you might need to sign in to the company’s website".

Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2019 11:07 PM in response to Cartoondanslavie

The subscription may be one that is not billed through Apple, which is quite likely why there is/was no option to cancel the subscription. If so, see the following:

"Apple doesn't handle billing and membership changes for subscriptions that you purchased outside without using your Apple ID. Steps to change or cancel third-party subscriptions vary based on the app developer. If you want to make changes or cancel third-party subscriptions, you might need to sign in to the company’s website".

Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support

Jul 6, 2019 1:43 AM in response to sergekills

У них везде только эта ссылка открывается. То есть, я с AppStore и с приложения когда захожу в контакты или в поддержку со стороны приложения открывается этот сайт:

https://ohmemo.wixsite.com/10words

я там нашла почту и им написала, пока что без ответа.

И кстати у меня сняли деньги как ITunes bills, как я поняла это будет значит покупка у меня through Apple

Can not cancel the subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.