Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing iPhone on iTunes in Windows after fomerly synced with iTunes on Mac

Hi guys,

I used to own a MacBook Pro which housed iTunes. All of my iPhones ever owned were synced on this laptop. About 3 years ago, my laptop got stolen and I have never gotten round to getting another apple laptop. As a result, I have not backed up my phone on iTunes for the last two years. One of the inconveniences of this is I have the same music on my phone for the last 3 years and none of the new photos I have taken ever since have been back up anywhere except on the apple servers (I like having my physical back ups close, nostalgic, I know).

I currently have Windows laptop. I would like to install iTunes on here. My question is am I able to backup my phone / connect my phone to iTunes on a Windows computer considering it was previously back up on iTunes on a Mac?

Regards,

iPhone 6s Plus, 12

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 8:37 AM

Yes, there should be no issue with this. Previously (years ago), this used to be a problem, but Apple has changed the format since then.

2 replies

Syncing iPhone on iTunes in Windows after fomerly synced with iTunes on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.