Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are the MacBook Pro's abstract wallpapers you see on the apple website?

I was wondering where the MacBook Pro water-alike wallpapers are. If you go to https://www.apple.com/au/macbook-pro/ you will see that the MacBook Pro it. I've got a MacBook Pro 13inch non Touch Bar from 2017 and I would've thought they would have it, which they do. I use the wallpapers from the internet, too. My friend has an iPad Pro which has the iPad Pro copyright wallpapers, like the paintings. Is there some sort of MacBook Pro extension or something to get these in default wallpaper section? If so, that would be so much help.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 4:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 11:29 PM

Open System Preferences> Desktop & Screensaver> Desktop and select the Desktop you want.

If you find images on the internet that you want to use as your Desktop you can first of all drag them onto your Desktop, then you can drag them to /Library/ Desktop Pictures (this is where the default desktops/ wallpapers live) once you have dragged your images in then restart your Mac and open System Preferences> Desktop & Screensaver> Desktop and select your preferred new image.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2019 11:29 PM in response to carendina12

Open System Preferences> Desktop & Screensaver> Desktop and select the Desktop you want.

If you find images on the internet that you want to use as your Desktop you can first of all drag them onto your Desktop, then you can drag them to /Library/ Desktop Pictures (this is where the default desktops/ wallpapers live) once you have dragged your images in then restart your Mac and open System Preferences> Desktop & Screensaver> Desktop and select your preferred new image.

Where are the MacBook Pro's abstract wallpapers you see on the apple website?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.