Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Impossiblity of subscription

Hello.

4 June 2018 I signed up for Eurosport.

I recently wanted to cancel my subscription. But I couldn’t. I didn’t help the website of Eurosport. Money from me continue to be written off.

Could you help me?

Thank you very much.

Best wishes.

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 12:20 PM

If you still can't view your subscriptions

• You might have been signed in with a different Apple ID when you originally subscribed. Sign in with that Apple ID and check to see if your subscriptions are billed to that account. If you have two-factor authentication turned on, you might be prompted to enter a verification code. If you can't remember the password to that Apple ID, we can help.

• If you still can't view your subscription and you signed up inside an app or iTunes (and not through a third-party provider), contact Apple Support.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2019 12:20 PM in response to Olga_0306

If you still can't view your subscriptions

• You might have been signed in with a different Apple ID when you originally subscribed. Sign in with that Apple ID and check to see if your subscriptions are billed to that account. If you have two-factor authentication turned on, you might be prompted to enter a verification code. If you can't remember the password to that Apple ID, we can help.

• If you still can't view your subscription and you signed up inside an app or iTunes (and not through a third-party provider), contact Apple Support.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Impossiblity of subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.