Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 4 Cellular not working

I just purchased the cellular plan for my apple watch series 4 and connected it to my phone. I have tried leaving my phone at a distance now in multiple locations and tried to make phone calls from my watch with no luck every time.

Any recommendations other than cancelling the new cellular plan to resolve this issue?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 5

Posted on Jul 11, 2019 4:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2019 4:34 PM

Sweep up on your Watch faced see if the Cellular icon is lit. If not tap on it (It turns green when you are approximately 30 feet from your iPhone). If that's not your problem call your carrier to make sure they have added this feature to your account. I have the Cellular watch and when I first got it tmy carrier (AT&T) told me the feature had been activated....but it was not. It took a tricot one of their stores to get things straightened out. Hang in there!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2019 4:34 PM in response to tronsonation

Sweep up on your Watch faced see if the Cellular icon is lit. If not tap on it (It turns green when you are approximately 30 feet from your iPhone). If that's not your problem call your carrier to make sure they have added this feature to your account. I have the Cellular watch and when I first got it tmy carrier (AT&T) told me the feature had been activated....but it was not. It took a tricot one of their stores to get things straightened out. Hang in there!

Apple Watch Series 4 Cellular not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.