Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there a way someone can chsnge how text arr delivered to their phone? my daughter and i are on the same acct etc and all of a sudden my text to her go green. my son can text her right next to me snd his are fine.

Is there a way someone can change how a message is received? My daughters all of a sudden go Green when I send but my son who can be right next to me go fine.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 12, 2019 1:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2019 1:33 PM

I apologize. I misread your post!

In order for a message to be sent as an iMessage, both parties need to be logged into iMessage and have an active data connection (either WiFi or cellular). It's possible that your daughter doesn't have a data connection for some reason.

8 replies

is there a way someone can chsnge how text arr delivered to their phone? my daughter and i are on the same acct etc and all of a sudden my text to her go green. my son can text her right next to me snd his are fine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.