Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do you know how to change my region so I can download music again?

HelloI am having a bit of an issue with my Apple Music it is says that my region is in Australia when I have it set original for United States? Do you know what I can do to change it so I can download music to my phone again?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 12, 2019 4:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2019 10:20 PM

Ok there’s another setting to try but mostly you want to get signed back into the US Store in iTunes and the App Store, which should change it across all of your devices.

Try this first:

In the Music App

In the For You Tab - Tap on your name in upper right corner- scroll to the bottom to view Apple ID. - sign in , in there you will see country region - select USA

Another setting to try as well:

• Launch Settings 
  • Tap on General.
  • Tap on Language & Region near the bottom.
  • Tap on Region
  • Select your home region.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2019 10:20 PM in response to Phoenix0107

Ok there’s another setting to try but mostly you want to get signed back into the US Store in iTunes and the App Store, which should change it across all of your devices.

Try this first:

In the Music App

In the For You Tab - Tap on your name in upper right corner- scroll to the bottom to view Apple ID. - sign in , in there you will see country region - select USA

Another setting to try as well:

• Launch Settings 
  • Tap on General.
  • Tap on Language & Region near the bottom.
  • Tap on Region
  • Select your home region.

Do you know how to change my region so I can download music again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.