Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

importing photos

I have been trying to import my newest photos from my iPhone to my Mac, but they won't import. I get an error message that says "Some items cannot be added to your Photo library because they may be an unrecognizable file format or the file may not contain valid data". It also gives me a list of the file names which each start with "(null)" and then the reason being "The operation couldn't be completed..."

iMac 27", macOS 10.12

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 12:56 AM

2 replies

Jul 13, 2019 12:57 AM in response to wilbert99

I have been trying to import my newest photos from my photo card to my Mac, but they won't import. I get an error message that says "Some items cannot be added to your Photo library because they may be an unrecognizable file format or the file may not contain valid data". It also gives me a list of the file names which each start with "(null)" and then the reason being "The operation couldn't be completed..."

importing photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.