Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Earpods Refund/Repair/Replacement

I bought earpods in Birmingham Apple Store 11 days ago and my earpods’ microphone/volume control button’s part is broken already. I did not put any physical power on it, half of the button just fell off. It still functions properly but it doesn’t look right and there are significantly higher possibilities to be broken in the close future since it’s exposed. Would it be able to get a refund or replacement? If I can, where can I be able to? I’m currently not in UK and wouldn’t be able to go to Birmingham. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 10:12 AM

You can take it to any Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider and they can inspect it and replace it if they deem it a manufacturing defect.

1 reply

Earpods Refund/Repair/Replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.