Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I still get free airpods pro replacement due to cracking noise? They are off waranty?

So if it's on off mode everything is fine but on noice cancelation or transparency it sounds terrible if u do any move it does cracking noise and other headphone has some issues too. Well can I get free replacement still even tho It's not on warranty?

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 3:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 8:18 AM

Here is the Apple service notice: AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support

Per Apple: The program covers affected AirPods Pro for 3 years after the first retail sale of the unit.

5 replies

Feb 25, 2023 8:08 AM in response to Cookie_I

Hi Cookie_I, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

It is difficult to know whether you can have replacement AirPods for free because we need to know your situation : AirPods purchase date, physical damage and other points.

I invite you to contact Apple Support to organize a repair: https://getsupport.apple.com

See you soon👋

Julio

Can I still get free airpods pro replacement due to cracking noise? They are off waranty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.