Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad-Synced from iTunes library

How do you delete/remove "synced from iTunes library" from my iPad device which used 2.81GB storage space? I currently have NO data/music/videos/photos in my iTunes.

iPad mini, iOS 10

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 8:55 AM

How did this content get on your iPad, if it wasn't in your iTunes library on your computer?

Connect your iPad to your computer and when it's recognized, click on your iPad to open it in iTunes. You'll see the synced content and you should be able to uncheck it to remove it from the iPad.

This link explains iTunes Sync: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer - Apple Support

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2019 8:55 AM in response to Sung2021

How did this content get on your iPad, if it wasn't in your iTunes library on your computer?

Connect your iPad to your computer and when it's recognized, click on your iPad to open it in iTunes. You'll see the synced content and you should be able to uncheck it to remove it from the iPad.

This link explains iTunes Sync: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer - Apple Support

iPad-Synced from iTunes library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.