Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Amount is withdrawal from my account

I have uninstalled the plotaverse pro app around 5months ago. From last 3 to 4 months the amount is debited from my account. Please refund the money. Because I am not using the aap and I have uninstalled so long ago

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 8:47 AM

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here can refund your money. When you deleted the app you apparently did not also cancel the subscription; Apple doesn't know that you deleted the app, because what you do on your phone is private, so Apple can't cancel the subscription for you. Follow the instructions in this link to cancel the subscription-->View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

All sales are final, so Apple is not obligated to refund anything, but you can request a refund, and depending on the circumstances you may get a refund. Use this link-->Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

They will probably ask why you didn't ask sooner, because you get an email notification every time a subscription is about to be charged.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2019 8:47 AM in response to pankaj106

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here can refund your money. When you deleted the app you apparently did not also cancel the subscription; Apple doesn't know that you deleted the app, because what you do on your phone is private, so Apple can't cancel the subscription for you. Follow the instructions in this link to cancel the subscription-->View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

All sales are final, so Apple is not obligated to refund anything, but you can request a refund, and depending on the circumstances you may get a refund. Use this link-->Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

They will probably ask why you didn't ask sooner, because you get an email notification every time a subscription is about to be charged.

Amount is withdrawal from my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.