Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase Date not Validated

hi,

when i chek my coverage my device in apple site,i see this message,and i dont knowe how to fix this problem ,

becuse in this time my device has a problem and i will need to chek to my guarantee time

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 11:19 AM

Where did you purchase this iPhone from? Devices purchased from Apple Stores or Apple Authorized Resellers are reported automatically (although AAR's might take a bit more time. If you purchased it from somewhere else you are going to need your receipt and to call AppleCare to provide them with the purchase date information.

There are no reports to Apple of lost or stolen but if the phone is one that was supposed to have been returned to Apple you will get a message explicitly stating that.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2019 11:19 AM in response to hadi-apple

Where did you purchase this iPhone from? Devices purchased from Apple Stores or Apple Authorized Resellers are reported automatically (although AAR's might take a bit more time. If you purchased it from somewhere else you are going to need your receipt and to call AppleCare to provide them with the purchase date information.

There are no reports to Apple of lost or stolen but if the phone is one that was supposed to have been returned to Apple you will get a message explicitly stating that.

Purchase Date not Validated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.