Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly Mac Book Pro cannot send mail in all my accounts

Suddenly my Mac Book Pro (Mojave) cannot send any mail in all my accounts (Google,ICloud and POP and others IMAP, receiving is no problem. On other devices it works fine so I think it is my Mac Book.

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 3:44 PM

Mail > Window > Connection Doctor ...

This will report the status of each sender and each receiver separately, and allow you to evaluate who the problem might be. Click on any Red light to see the settings for that particular sender or receiver.

It is possible your "usual" Setting is to send using only one specific sender, and that sender is not working right now.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2019 3:44 PM in response to hendrikvanderveen

Mail > Window > Connection Doctor ...

This will report the status of each sender and each receiver separately, and allow you to evaluate who the problem might be. Click on any Red light to see the settings for that particular sender or receiver.

It is possible your "usual" Setting is to send using only one specific sender, and that sender is not working right now.

Suddenly Mac Book Pro cannot send mail in all my accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.