Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store

My apps won’t download it just looks like it’s loading, & just keeps doing the same thing. There is no type of progress with the apps being able to download.

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 9:03 PM

If you can’t download or update apps, or if apps get stuck - https://support.apple.com/HT207165 - "If apps don't load or update on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, learn what to do."

2 replies

Jul 18, 2019 3:08 PM in response to Unique1590

I have the exact same problem, many times I have to press the update button then it spins and goes back to showing the update button, like nothing has happened, then I have to click several times and then if im lucky it starts to update. It seems to be a general problem with app store at the moment for many users, been like this for a week now maybe more. I already tried restarting my phone and I am logged in so it's not that. I also tried when being on another wifi network or on mobile network 4G and it's the same no matter what.

App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.