Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is my phone being hacked?

I don't know what is going on with my phone. Two days ago my Iphone 10 started going crazy. There would be random inputs on my device like swipes, apps opening, random typing, passcodes randomly being entered by itself, etc. I noticed my phone was acting strange when I tried to text someone. The letters weren't being entered and then it would freeze and different words would be entered by itself. I factory reset my phone and the problems went away for a day. Today I noticed it happening again. I deleted all of my apps and decided not to back them up in case it was an issue regarding the apps. After completing the reset for the second time, it happened again. It's like someone is trying to use my phone at the same time. So what am I supposed to do? Is anyone else dealing with this? An answer would really be appreciated.

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 3:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 4:09 PM

See this to see if this applies to your device, iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Is my phone being hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.