Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Not Working After Sleep

Since I Updated to Mojave 10.14.5 my Bluetooth devices: Magic Trackpad & Logitech Keyboard will not wake up my MacBook Pro after several hours of Sleeping. If it's only 3-5 hours Bluetooth is still on, but after like 6-8 hours.. Bluetooth is off.. I've tried everything I've found by Google-ing...

1) Reset BlueTooth Module 2) Delete all Bluetooth Preferences 3) Remove all and start over

4) Reset Pram 5) Uncheck and Re-Check "Allow Bluetooth Devices to Wake this Computer (Advanced settings)

My only and easiest solution is to reboot MacBook Pro EVERY Morning in order to get everything working properly. Any and all ideas are welcome!

(I almost avoided posting here because for the past couple years Apple Community Leaders or Staff (not sure what they are) make snide, rude, sarcastic and obnoxious replies to many Users of this forum.

So Pa-lease constructive replies only,

Sincerely,

Robert

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 2:43 PM

I See It Was Fixed... with 10.14.6 Supplemental Update Issued Today, August 1st, 2019. No Thanks to all the High & Mighty Point Level People here who would tell me I need to Buy A New MacBook Pro in a sarcastic and demeaning tone. Still slammin with this excellent Mid 2012 MacBook Pro.

https://appleinsider.com/articles/19/08/01/macos-10146-supplemental-update-fixes-glitches-with-sleeping-macs

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2019 2:43 PM in response to MacAwesome88

I See It Was Fixed... with 10.14.6 Supplemental Update Issued Today, August 1st, 2019. No Thanks to all the High & Mighty Point Level People here who would tell me I need to Buy A New MacBook Pro in a sarcastic and demeaning tone. Still slammin with this excellent Mid 2012 MacBook Pro.

https://appleinsider.com/articles/19/08/01/macos-10146-supplemental-update-fixes-glitches-with-sleeping-macs

Bluetooth Not Working After Sleep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.